The British Royal Courts: The Red hair princes opens up

13:25:00

If life of a prince of the British crown undeniably has its advantages, it is not without drawbacks. Prince Harry spoke with British media the "Sunday Times", when told that "little privacy," he has left. "If I find a girlfriend, I do my best for her and I are at home together before his private life is inevitably invaded. The other concern is that when I speak to a girl, it's like she is suddenly my wife and people will knock on her door, "says Harry, who has kept these two serious relationships in recent years, with Cressida Bonas and before that, Chelsea Davy.

For the young prince, now a darling of the media, things have not always been easy. He said he experienced moments "very dark" when an Australian newspaper revealed that he was engaged in the military in Afghanistan. "Having to go and leave my friends out there ... It was one of the worst moments of my life," he explains to the "Times." However, if the army lacks the prince says he could not find a normal job. "I seriously thought about finding work. I did ten years in the army, it was the best job in the world. I wanted the company consider myself that way. It do not help me to stay home, ass in a chair-and I mean the part of the body, I said, it's not a dirty word. "However, finding a job like any other when is part of "the Firm" as it sometimes called the British royal family, is not so easy. "Some jobs are inaccessible, unfortunately."

Prince George and Princess Charlotte uncle, the children of his brother William and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, is not done illusions about his future. "I am in a privileged position and I will use it as long as I can or until I become boring. Or until George becomes more interesting than me, "he amuses. Very committed to the veterans, the Prince is currently involved in the Invictus Games, a sporting event for veterans. Yet Harry suspects that its ability to raise capital depends on his sympathy. "There's nothing worse than through a period of your life when you contribute to change and suddenly, for one reason or another, be it the media or a change in perception people to you, you dive. Want to contribute but nobody listens to you, "he says.

His commitment, he said, is the legacy of his mother, Diana. "I do not track my way consciously imagining that my mother would be proud of me. But I think she would be very proud, "said the prince. "With me, there is nothing hidden, everything is authentic. I always try to bring some fun and joy in everything I do. That probably comes from my mother, I try to fill that void. In his footsteps or those of the queen, it's hard, "says Harry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

Ads

Shop

WalMart CanadaTOMS (FR)Frank & Oak Hunt ClubRoland Mouret
© TheRoyalCourts/Les Cours Royale | Term Of Use/Condition d'utilisation